I’ve loved TED Talks since I was first introduced to them a few years ago. Because there are so many and most are very inspiring, it took little time for me to have a long list of favorite TED Talks. Here I have compiled some of my favorite Talks so that you’ll be able to find the gems more easily. I’ve tried to organize the Talks by dividing them in categories as best I could, though most cannot be assigned a single category. Enjoy!
- Julia Sweeney has “The Talk”
- Chip Kidd: Designing Books Is No Laughing Matter. Ok it is
- Mary Roach: 10 things you didn’t know about orgasm
- Ze Frank’s Nerdcore Comedy
- Rives on 4 am
- Sarah Kay: How many lives can you live?
- Sarah Kay: If I should have a daughter…
- Damon Horowitz: Philosophy in prison
- Chris Abani muses on humanity
- Janine Sheperd: A Broken Body Isn’t A Broken Person
- Diana Nyad: Extreme Swimming With The World’s Most Dangerous Jellyfish
- Barry Schwartz – The paradox of choice
- Dan Gilbert asks, Why are we happy?
- Helen Fisher studies the brain in love
- Helen Fisher tells us why love + cheat
- Alison Gopnik: What do babies think?
- Daphne Bevalier: Your Brain On Video Games
- Mina Bisell: Experiments That Point To A New Understanding Of Cancer
There are many more Talks I’d like to recommend, so expect at least another post with this title in the future.
Next up: My Favorite posts by ScottHYoung.